The core ingredient is- the generous amount of black sugar that exfoliates the skin- removing blackheads and dead skin. It also helps control excess sebum production by balancing the skin’s natural moisture levels. With fine granules, the scrub is softer and more gentle than a regular face scrub- which makes it suitable for all skin types. The scrub improves skin texture, leaving it feeling silky smooth and revealing a layer of bright, fresh skin.
– Exfoliates dull and dead skin cells and moisturise dry skin
– Eliminates the waste from the skin
– Controls your blackheads and excessive sebum
– Brightens skin tone by revealing a fresh layer of skin
– Black Sugar: It is a natural source of glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that penetrates into the skin and breaks down the “glue” that bonds skin cells, and this encourages the cell turnover (exfoliation). Glycolic acid is known to be an ingredient that helps with treating sun damages and wrinkles.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Candelilla Cera, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Molasses, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
- Clean your face and scoop an almond-sized amount of the Black Sugar Polish with the spatula. If it feels too thick, you can mix it with 2-3 drops of water.
- Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face.
- Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months