The Glow Serum helps to brighten the skin as well as clam acne and any type of skin irritation, as it is formulated with 60% of Propolis Extract which has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and calm it skin. It also contains 2% Niacinamide and Lotus Seed extract which help fading pigmentation, brighten uneven skin tone and control sebum production that causes acne.
A cruelty-free, artificial fragrance-free, colorants-free, phenoxyethanol-free, mineral oil-free, parabens-free, sulfates-free, PEGs-free, EU allergens-free.
– Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
– Help soothe irritated skin
– Helps repair and nourish damaged skin
– Brighten uneven skin tone
– Propolis: It helps keep the skin’s moisture content balanced, reduce the development of new breakouts with its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, and deliver nutrients to the skin.
– Niacinamide: It helps improve uneven skin tone, clear pores, reduce fine lines and improve skin texture. It can also help reduce excess sebum production and acne triggers
Propolis Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Lotus Corniculatus Seed Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Octanediol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer
1. After Cleansing and toning dispense a few drops on the skin.
2. Gently pat it across your face for better absorption.
3. Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Care & Class
Address of Importer: 135/1 Salkia School Road, Howrah – 711106, West Bengal
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months