The COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid is an oil-fighting liquid that clears up skin congestion and impurities, while tightening and minimising the appearance of enlarged pores. It is formulated with 88% of Willow Bark Water, 0.1% Betaine Salicylate and Betaine, that help clear pores and reduce their appearance for a smoother complexion. It also contained Tannin that works to make your pores appear tightened. It contain ingredients such as Allantoin, Panthenol and Menthol soothe and hydrate the skin.
– Clearing clogged pores
– Helps control excess sebum production
– Tightening the appearance of enlarged
– Salix Alba Bark Water: It is also known as Willow Bark. It is a naturally occurring source of salicylate (that can be converted to Salicylic Acid) and acts like a BHA as it clears your pores and minimises their appearance. It draws out impurities and regulates excess oil production. It is also anti-inflammatory and soothes the skin.
– Betaine Salicylate: It is a gentle BHA that increases cell trnover and brightens skin tone and texture. It also helps treat acne as it is anti-inflammatory and draws out excess oil, clearing clogged pores.
– Tannin: It acts as a natural astringent to tighten pores and helps your overall complexion look cleaner and more even.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Water, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Arginine, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract
1. After cleansing and toning, gently apply the liquid with clean hands or cotton pad by swiping a thin layer over the skin.
2. Pat gently for full absorption. Avoid lip and eye area.
3. Follow with rest of your skincare routine
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months