The COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is a fast-acting spot treatment cream that improves the appearance of acne and blemishes and relieves stressed skin. It is formulated with 50.79% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, medical grade Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA and 7% Zinc Oxide, the cream soothes troubled skin and calms redness and inflammation. Excellent for sensitive skin and acne prone skin, it can be used for multiple purposes such as a spot treatment, acne scar removal, and soothe skin after extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.
– Helps fade acne marks and blemishes
– Soothes inflammation and redness
– Calms skin that has broken out, or undergone treatment
– Regulates sebum production
– Centella Asiatica Leaf Water: It reduces inflammation and keeps the skin hydrated.
– Centella Asiatica Extract(Medical Grade): It works as an antioxidant that can help reducing post inflammation hyper-pigmentation. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, inflamed and irritated skin
– Zinc Oxide: It treats the source of the acne breakout with its antimicrobial properties and absorbs excess sebum that can clog the pores. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help soothe the wounds left from acne breakouts.
– Zinc PCA: It helps control acne and regulate sebum production, while also helping the skin retain moisture.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Viola Tricolor Extract, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
After cleansing, toning and serum step, take a small amount and spread on areas that are troubled and/or prone to blemishes and acne. Gently pat in for full absorption. Use in the morning and at night.
– Note: It is not a moisturiser, it is more of a spot treatment cream for soothing irritated skin. Make sure to moisturise your face before applying COSRX Centella Blemish Cream. It is used during night as it leave a white cast and may not be absorbed into your skin when applied in a thick layer.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months