Some By Mi AHA-BHA-PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner is an exfoliating toner that helps to remove dead skin cells, leaving the skin flawless, smooth, and radiant. It also works to tighten pores to remove blackheads and whiteheads while moisturizing and hydrating your skin at the same time. It is formulated with three types of chemical exfoliants (AHAs, BHAs, and PHAs) plus papaya and witch hazel extracts to effectively boost cell turnover and keep skin smooth and healthy. A high concentration of tea tree water extract also promotes clear skin, as well as soothes inflammation, while adenosine and niacinamide target wrinkles and a dull skin tone. The toner is a low Ph Toner – Suitable for sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin.
– Contains tea tree leaf extract that soothes and clarifies skin
– Removes dead skin cells and impurities without irritation.
– Helps balance skin issues caused due to excess sebum production
– Suitable for all skin types
AHA(Alpha Hydroxy Acid): Natural AHAs from Papaya Fruit Extract, help remove dead skin and reduce hyperpigmentation
BHA(Beta Hydroxy Acid): Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores and control sebum production, while also clearing blackheads and whiteheads.
PHA(Poly Hydroxy Acid): It contains Lactobionic acid which is a gentle exfoliant that reduces moisture loss and helps clear skin.
Tea Tree Leaf Extract: It helps clear acne triggers and soothe the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract (10000ppm), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructan, Allantoin, Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Xylitol, Salicylic Acid (100ppm), Lactobionic Acid (100ppm), Citric Acid (500ppm), Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
1. Daily Use Toner: After cleanser, apply the toner across the face using a cotton pad our your hands. Pat gently to improve absorption.
2. As a Toner Wash: Mix the toner with water, in an 8:2 (water:toner) ratio and gently splash across your face, taking care to avoid the eyes. Lightly massage your face and rinse off.
3. Deep Pore Cleansing: Take an appropriate amount of toner with a cotton pad and apply on areas with dead skin cell problems. Leave it on for 1-3 minutes and wipe off gently.