The AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a gentle yet affective chemical exfoliant that is formulated with 7% of Glycolic Acid an AHA that increase the rate of cell turnover by exfoliating dead skin cells and giving that brighter and radiant complexion. It also contain 75% of Apple Fruit Water which is a natural form of AHA that helps with gentle exfoliation. Together the natural fruit water and glycolic acid help reduce the appearance of whiteheads and even out your skin tone. Along with it contains Niacinamide which helps with brightening of the skin and Hyaluronic Acid for hydration.
– Increases cell turnover for a brighter and clearer complexion
– Evens out texture and reduces dullness
– Hydrates the skin while exfoliating
– Helps remove whiteheads, dead skin cells and excess sebum
– Glycolic Acid: It contains 7% of Glycolic Acid which is an AHA that is water-soluble. It works on the skin’s surface to increase cell turnover, which means that the rate at which your skin produces fresh new cells increases- keeping your skin bright and clear. It also exfoliates rough skin and improves texture. As a humectant, it attracts water and boosts moisture.
– Apple Fruit Water: It contains natural form of AHA that works with the Glycolic acid in the Power Liquid to improve skin tone, exfoliate dead skin cells and reduce the appearance of whiteheads.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
1. After cleansing and toning, soak a cotton pad and sweep a thin layer of the liquid over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
2. Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
3. It is advisable to use the Power Liquid at night, and use SPF next morning.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months