The hypo-allergenic Double Tone-Up UV Protector helps promote a natural skin tone while protecting skin against UV rays. The powerful broad-spectrum SPF50+ PA++++ contains Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, to defend against daily free-radical damage such as UVA and UVA. Featuring the patent anti-pollution ingredient Pollustop®, it forms a barrier to protect from the affection of fine dust. The pink-beige formula helps brighten your skin while improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Contains an antioxidative ingredient Tocopherol (Vitamin E) to protect and preserve aging skin. Skin irritation test completed.
Free from Paraben, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance and Coloring, and Steroid.
– Provides UVA and UVB protection
– It forms a barrier to protect from the impact of fine dust.
– The pink-beige formula helps brighten your skin
– Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
– Zinc Oxide: It acts as a soothing agent for the skin. It is a chemical compound that’s obtained by oxidizing zinc. it helps regulate your skin’s oil production and absorbs the harmful UVA and UVB rays from reaching your skin.
– Titanium Dioxide: It comes in the form of a bright white powder. It works as a UV filtering agent in sunscreens and SPFs and is proven to be extremely effective at blocking short-wave UVA and UVB
– Vitamin E: It helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It’s an antioxidant, which makes it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. It is also beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin.
– Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil: Rich in vitamin c and amino acid, which provide anti-inflammatory and brightening effect to the skin.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: SQINTALK COSMECEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address of Importer: H.No: 4, SP, B.No.41, Hyderabad,Telangana-500070, India
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months