The mild yet powerful Aqua Soothing UV Protector doesn’t cause irritation and suitable for all skin types, is a safe option for your family. Formulated with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, the effective broad-spectrum SPF50+ PA++++ completely defends against daily free-radical damage such as UVA and UVA while Selaginella Lepidophylla leaves your skin hydrated. Featuring the patent anti-pollution ingredient Pollustop , it forms a barrier to protect from the impact of fine dust. Helps brighten your skin while improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Free from Paraben, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance and Coloring, and Steroids.
– Provides UVA and UVB protection
– It forms a barrier to protect from the impact of fine dust.
– Non greasy, light-weight and hydrating
– Helps brighten your skin while improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
– Trehalose: Protects skin from the extreme dryness and prevents moisture loss.
– Centella Asiatica: Anti-inflammatory properties heals wounds and reduce the appearance of the stretch marks, increase microcirculation of blood in skin.
– Tomato Seed Oil: Excel in calming inflammation, protects keratinocyte exposed from UVB
– Zinc Oxide: It acts as a soothing agent for the skin. It is a chemical compound that’s obtained by oxidizing zinc. it helps regulate your skin’s oil production and absorbs the harmful UVA and UVB rays from reaching your skin.
– Titanium Dioxide: It comes in the form of a bright white powder. It works as a UV filtering agent in sunscreens and SPFs and is proven to be extremely effective at blocking short-wave UVA and UVB
– Selaginella Lepidophylla: Also known as Resurrection plants are a group of plants native to Central American desert habitats. Resurrection plants are also a source of several compounds with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic properties and prevent free radical damage.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: SQINTALK COSMECEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address of Importer: H.No: 4, SP, B.No.41, Hyderabad,Telangana-500070, India
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months