– It helps with hydrate and barrier repair.
– It helps to calm sensitive and irritated skin as it contains cica in it.
– Reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots.
– Madecassoside: A smart, powerful and highly purified ingredient found in Centella Asiatica well-known for its beneficial properties for the skin. It’s an active ingredient that brings relief to sensitive prone skin with an anti-redness & anti-scaling effect. It gives a smooth feeling to the skin & reduces the itching sensation to skin.
– Calamine: Calamine lotion has been used for centuries to relieve itchiness and discomfort from minor skin conditions, such as hives or mosquito bites. It also has drying properties, and it’s often used to dry out rashes. For this reason, calamine may be used as an acne treatment. It can dry out a pimple, eventually making it disappear.
1. After cleansing, toning and treatment step, use cica balm in place of a face cream by massaging evenly into the skin.
2. Apply a generous layer to the most irritated areas.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: SQINTALK COSMECEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address of Importer: H.No: 4, SP, B.No.41, Hyderabad,Telangana-500070, India
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months