The Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle cream that provides intensive soothing care to irritated or sensitive skin. A calming spot treatment, it rapidly relieves inflammation, redness, acne breakouts, and stressed skin. Its smooth texture glides comfortable over the skin and provides a cooling sensation.
he cream’s star ingredients include Guaiazulene, a natural plant-based component extracted from Chamomile Oil with powerful calming effects. It has a natural violet-blue colour that fades once the cream is absorbed into the skin. It also contains Centella Asiatica that hydrates the skin and relieves redness. It also helps repair damaged skin and prevents scarring, making it ideal for acne treatment.
– Relieves skin irritation and redness
– Rapidly soothes stressed skin
– Aids recovery from sunburns or skin treatments (laser, dermabrasion, etc)
– Soothes Irritation caused by shaving or troubled skin (pimple-popping)
– Works as a spot treatment to calm inflammation and prevent scarring
– Guaiazulene: It is a plant-based component extracted from Chamomile oil, that has a natural violet-blue colour; and gives the cream its unique blue hue. It helps calm redness and soothes irritated skin, allowing it to enhance the healing process. It is effective in regenerating new skin cells as well as repairing skin damage. Japanese clinical trials also demonstrated the benefits of Guaiazulene in treating sunburns, eczema, and ulcerative skin disease. Its healing properties are such that it is often used as the main raw ingredient in burn ointments too.
– Centella Asiatica Extract: It works as an antioxidant, which can help reducing post inflammation hyperpigmentation. Its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, stressed and irritated skin.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Polysorbate 60, Candelilla Cera, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Tromethamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
1. At the last step of your skincare routine, apply a small amount to areas of sensitivity or irritation.
2. Gently tap in to allow full absorption.
As a sleeping mask: Apply a thick layer after completing your regular skincare routine. Leave overnight.
As a spot treatment: Apply a small dollop of the cream to the pimple and allow it to form a layer over the area as it dries.
As a DIY Sheet Mask: Mix an appropriate amount of blue cream with your toner in a 1:3 ratio, and soak as many cotton pads as required to cover your entire face. Store them in the fridge 5-10 minutes before applying. Leave on for 15-20 minutes as a homemade sheet mask.
Note: Use makeup only after the cream is fully absorbed into the skin. In case of spot application, apply a small, adequate amount to target areas (redness, irritated, swollen, sunburnt areas)
*The blue coloration is due to the presence of Guaiazulene.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months