The Klairs Youthful Glow Sugar Mask is a low-irritation sugar mask, with extremely fine granules. It serves as a physical exfoliator to brighten and clear the skin, or as a wash-off mask that deeply moisturises the skin. It helps exfoliate dead skin cells and dry patches, to reveal clearer skin. Formulated with a low pH, the mask also serves as a cleansing paste, that removes makeup and impurities without making the skin dry or tight. The sugar mask also nourishes and moisturises the skin for a healthy glow. It also contains antioxidants like Grapefruit and Raspberry Seed Oil that keeps skin nourished along with Kaolin Clay which helps even out skin texture.
– Exfoliates dead skin cells and helps with pore cleansing
– Conditions the skin and evens out skin texture
– Dissolves impurities and light makeup
– Moisturises skin and nourishes it with antioxidants
– Multipurpose mask can be used as an exfoliator, cleanser and wash-off mask
– Sucrose: It is natural form of sugar that helps with physical exfoliation of dead cell from the surface of the skin as it is a natural source of Glycolic Acid which helps soften and condition the skin.
– Raspberry Seed Oil: It is a great source of fatty acids, moisture and vitamins. The fatty acids are known to help soothe and reduce inflammation and fight acne. Raspberry Oil also contains great levels of Vitamin E that serves as a natural antioxidant – to fight oxidative stress and prevent premature skin ageing.
– Grapefruit Extract: It is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. A natural source of salicylic acid, it helps clear pores, and heal acne breakouts. It contains a component called lycopene (that gives its red colour) which helps reduce inflammation.
– Kaolin: Kaolin clay is a popular, naturally occurring soft clay that is often found in cleansing or exfoliating products. It has high absorbing power and the ability to soothe skin making it ideal for use in an exfoliator. It helps control oil production and can help clear pores without causing flakiness or overly dry patches.
Sucrose, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glucose, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Microcrystalline Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Kaolin, Cellulose, Calamine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, Limonene
As an exfoliator:
1. Apply a sufficient amount of the Sugar Mask on wet skin after cleansing.
2. Massage gently with your fingers where the skin needs to be exfoliated.
3. Wash off with warm water.
As a wash-off mask:
1. Apply a sufficient amount of the Sugar Mask on wet skin after cleansing and leave it on the skin.
2. Wash off with warm water after 10 minutes.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months