The Klairs Supple Prep toner is a vegan toner that helps to balance, prep and hydrate your skin as it is enriched with Beta Glucan, Lipidure and Hyaluronic Acid which prep to deliver moisturisation to the deeper layers of your skin. It also enhances the skin’s absorption ability, and allows serums and creams to penetrate the skin better, making them more effective.This lightweight toner is quickly absorbed into the skin and helps balance the skin’s moisture levels, which makes the skin glow brighter. It also contains Amino Acid that help reduce redness and inflammation of the skin, along with Centella Asiatica which helps to sooth the skin from irritation and inflammation.
– Faster absorption and enhanced hydration
– Balances pH level
– Calming formula
– Non-irritating to sensitive skin
– Centella Asiatica: Works as an antioxidant which can help reducing post inflammation hyper-pigmentation. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, inflamed and irritated skin
– Phyto Oligo: A patented ingredient made with a blend of althea rosea (hollyhock root extract) and aloe leaf extract that soothes and nourishes the skin. This combination provides deep moisture and relieves dry skin.
– Beta Glucan: A polysaccharide sugar and is found in cell walls of mushrooms, algae, plants, yeasts or oats. Twofold use. to soothe and calm irritated skin and as an anti-ageing agent to help plump,and firm lines and wrinkles
– Lipidure: It is a biocompatible polymer ingredient. This, along with beta-glucan and hyaluronic acid, provides excellent moisture retention and absorption abilities. It delivers moisture to the inner layers of skin.
– Amino acids: These help reduce inflammation and calm the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca, Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Copper Tripeptide-1
1. After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to clean skin.
2. Use your fingers to tap it gently into your skin. The heat of your palms helps complete absorption.
3. If using a cotton pad, soak the pad completely and then apply to the skin.
Note: For dry areas, multiple applications are recommended.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months