The Apricot Blossom Peeling Gel is the new improved version with better ingredient list. It is a soft and moist gentle type of physical exfoliator that is formulated with 19% Prunus Mume Flower Water(Plum Flower Water) to gently remove dead skin layer to give that moist and smooth finish to the skin. Along with it is formulated with 8% of plant-derived cellulose to wash away dead skin and impurities for sensitive skin, as well as providing effective calming and soothing effect due to presence of Allatoin and Green Tea Extract.
A cruelty-free, artificial fragrance-free, colorants-free, phenoxyethanol-free, mineral oil-free, parabens-free, sulfates-free, PEGs-free, EU allergens-free.
– Gentle physical exfoliated suitable for sensitive skin type
– Remove accumulated dead cells and clear blocked pores
– Reveal smooth and polished skin surface
– Plum Flower Water: It is also known as Plum Flower Extract that cleanse dead skin cells and moisturise the skin for a moist and smooth finish.
– Cellulose: It exfoliate dead skin cells and skin impurities.
– Green Tea Leaf Extract: It is a calming and deeply hydrating ingredient. It acts as an antioxidant, and delivers nutrients to the skin, helping nourish and repair the skin from within.
Water, Prunus Mume Flower Water, Cellulose, Methypropandiol, 1,2-Hexandiol, Carbomer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
1. Apply a proper amount on your dry face except areas near eyes.
2. Massage gently for about 1 minute.
3. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. Use it 1-2 times a week depending on your skin condition.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Care & Class
Address of Importer: 135/1 Salkia School Road, Howrah – 711106, West Bengal
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months