The SNP Prep Peptaronic Serum is a lightweight, water-gel serum that hydrates the skin and restores its natural oil and moisture balance. Its non-oily silk moisture system allows it to be layered to help lock in the moisture content, without feeling sticky. It is formulated with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid and 6 types of Peptides which not only hydrates but also restore the skin’s barrier.
– Hydrates the skin and helps restore the oil-moisture balance
– Restores the skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss throughout the day
– Boosts skin’s elasticity for plump, supple skin
– Non-greasy texture makes it suitable for all skin types
– 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid: Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate
– Peptides: They are chains of amino acids that build protein in the skin. These chains are able to penetrate the skin and stimulate the body to produce collagen, which is why this serum will leave your skin feeling plump after!
– 6 types of Peptides: Hexapeptide-11, Hexapeptide-9, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide, Copper Tripeptide
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Honey Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexapeptide-9, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-11, Copper Tripeptide-1
Take an appropriate amount and apply it over your face or body.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months