The one thing scintilla soothing cream is a soothing, essence like formula that leaves no stickiness. It’s smooth texture is suitable for all skin types as it is quickly absorbed on application. The product does not use any artificial additives and is safe to use on sensitive skin as well.
It is formulated with plant-based ingredients like Centella Asiatica and Beta Glucan. Centella Asiatica is well known for its skin soothing properties, and calm sensitive skin and helps repair the damage. Whereas Beta Glucan, sugar found in plant cells, provides rich moisture and anti ageing benefits as it maintains the suppleness of your skin. The cream provide long-lasting hydration and leaves your skin feel moisturised, plum and healthy.
– Calms redness and inflammation of the skin
– Improves skin tone and hyperpigmentation, especially after a breakout
– Boosts skin elasticity
– Deeply moisturizes the skin without stickiness.
– Centella Asiatica Extract: It works as an antioxidant that can help reducing post inflammation hyper-pigmentation. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, inflamed, and irritated skin.
– Beta-Glucan: A polysaccharide sugar and is found in cell walls of mushrooms, algae, plants, yeasts, or oats. Twofold use. to soothe and calm irritated skin and as an anti-aging agent to help plump, and firm lines and wrinkles.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylyl Methicone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Centella Asiatica Extract (10,000ppm), Beta-Glucan, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Apply an appropriate amount and gently pat for better absorption.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months