The One Thing Camellia Sinensis Leaf is also known as Green Tea Leaf which is best known for its calming and soothing properties. This toner helps to hydrate, nourishes and brightens skin. The Green Tea Leaf Extract is rich in antioxidants that help protect and repair the skin as well as improves the skin barrier.
Green Tea Extract contains tannins and catechins which reduces the signs of premature ageing caused by free radicals. ‘EGCG’, which is derived from the leaf extract, is a potent ingredients among catechins. Its antioxidant properties are nearly 20 times more effective than Vitamin C. Catechins and tannins also help refine rough or bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smooth.
– Hydrates deeply and locks in moisture without a need to layer many products
– Repairs damage caused by free radicals with its antioxidant properties and nourishing ingredients
– Protects from further damage and provide a dewy glow
– Soothes the skin with calming ingredients
Camellia Sinensis Extract: It is also known as Green Tea Extract, is a calming and deeply hydrating ingredient. It acts as an antioxidant, and delivers nutrients to the skin, helping nourish and repair the skin from within.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
– As a Toner: Pour it on your hand or on a cotton pad and use it after cleansing.
– As a Mist: Use as mist by putting into mist container.
– Combine with other products: Add a small quantity of the toner to your moisturisers or other products. and you can also miss with other One thing products as well.
– DIY Sheet Mask: Soak few cotton pads or compressed sheet mask with the toner and apply it on your like any other sheet mask for 10-15 mins. follow with your remaining skincare.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months