The One Thing Brassica Italica Extract also known as Broccoli Extract which is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, that help protect and strengthen the skin barrier and brighten the skin. The Sulforaphane agent present is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from UV radiation, refine visible lines and soothe sensitive skin. It also helps reducing hyperpigmentation of the skin, and is ideal for dull, tired skin.
– Helps prevent pigmentation
– Brightens dull skin adding a healthy glow
– Soothes sensitised skin
– Helps protect skin from UV damage, pollution, dust etc
– Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract: It is also known as Broccoli extract. It is a part of the mustard family that includes kale and cabbage. It is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C that strengthen the skin barrier, making it more resilient. It also contains Sulforaphane which has natural UV radiation blocking properties to help soothe and protect skin from damage and other environmental factors. It is extracted after long-term maturation at low temperatures to preserve the potency of its benefits.
Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract (90~95%), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
– As a Toner: Pour it on your hand or on a cotton pad and use it after cleansing.
– As a Mist: Use as mist by putting into mist container.
– Combine with other products: Add a small quantity of the toner to your moisturisers or other products. and you can also miss with other One thing products as well.
– DIY Sheet Mask: Soak few cotton pads or compressed sheet mask with the toner and apply it on your like any other sheet mask for 10-15 mins. follow with your remaining skincare.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months