The One Thing Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen seeds contain a large number of amino acids that make up proteins and are rich in nutrients- such as Calcium, Iron and Vitamin B. These help remove dead skin cells and impurities from the skin. Also known as Adlay Extract, it helps moisturise and calm the skin, as well as control acne breakouts and excesss sebum production. The Coix Seed extract also clarifies and reduces pigmentation. It also improves skin texture and is a low pH extract so it helps balance the skin’s pH as well. Its antioxidant properties protect skin from free radical damage. It is suitable to all skin type but especially for oily and dehydrated skin.
– Improves skin texture
– Removes dead skin and impurities for clear pores
– Calms and moisturises skin
– Helps improve pigmentation and nourish skin
Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract: It is also known as Adlay Extract which is rich in amino acid that is made up of proteins and nutrients like Calcium, Iron and Vitamin B which helps to improve skin texture, keep skin clear, reduce uneven pigmentation and protect skin form free radical damage. It also helps moisturise and calm the skin, as well as control acne breakouts and excesss sebum production.
Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexaniediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
– As a Toner: Pour it on your hand or on a cotton pad and use it after cleansing.
– As a Mist: Use as mist by putting into mist container.
– Combine with other products: Add a small quantity of the toner to your moisturisers or other products. and you can also miss with other One thing products as well.
– DIY Sheet Mask: Soak few cotton pads or compressed sheet mask with the toner and apply it on your like any other sheet mask for 10-15 mins. follow with your remaining skincare.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months